Settings for MongoDB ER diagram graphics can be defined on two levels in Moon Modeler. On a project level and on a selected object level.
Click the MongoDB ER diagram area to make sure no object is selected. Then change the colors in section Graphics. Alternatively, edit Project properties and specify settings on tab Graphics of the modal form.
- Footer color: allows you to set footer color to specific color and easily recognize a project from other projects.
- Background color: specify a color for the diagram background. You can change the background color to any color or use transparent color. Transparent color is useful if you change the application theme from Light to Dark. If the Light theme is selected and the transparent color is activated, the background is set automatically to a slightly gray color. In case you enable the Dark theme, the background color is automatically set to dark gray color.
- Line color: can be specified for graphical representatives of references among collections. Transparent color works similarly to how background color setting behaves.
- Line graphics: allows you to switch from Basic line graphics rendering to Detailed and vice versa.
- Keys displayed graphically: choose if the id and referenced field should be displayed with red/yellow key or with textual marks.
A selected object in MongoDB ER diagram
Colors for selected collection, document, note or other objects can also be specified in section Graphics. To change colors, select an object in your MongoDB ER diagram. Then specify values in the right-side panel. You can also double click any object and open modal form. There you can specify the text and background colors comfortably.
#MongoDB ER diagram & graphics