Moon Modeler is a data modeling tool for MongoDB and Mongoose ODM. It can also be used for solutions like Cosmos DB, AWS Amazon DocumentDB and others. The software belongs to the data modeling and schema design tools category and can be used to create and visualize database structures.
- visual creation of ER diagrams and schema design
- noSQL data modeling
- support for database specifics (like caped collections, validation level for MongoDB etc.)
- easy-to-use user interface
- various display modes
- forward engineering & code generation
- reverse engineering (for MongoDB)
- secure SSL/TLS connections to cloud based solution
- interactive HTML reports generation and export to PDF
How to draw diagrams for MongoDB
How to visualize MongoDB database schema
Quick start guides
Read the following pages for more information and instructions.
Quick start guides are available for:
Moon Modeler is available in two editions, Basic and Professional. The Professional edition includes all the features of the Basic edition plus