Moon Modeler is a data modeling tool for MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, SQLite, Mongoose and GraphQL. The software belongs to the data modeling and schema design tools category and can be used to model hierarchical database structures. Embedded documents can be displayed inside MongoDB collections, JSON structures in MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite entity relationship diagrams (ERD). Links and relationships between two collections/tables are represented by lines.
- visual creation of ER diagrams and schema design
- support for database specifics (like caped collections, validation level for MongoDB etc.)
- easy-to-use user interface
- various display modes
- forward engineering & code generation
- reverse engineering (for MongoDB, MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- import from files (SQLite and GraphQL)
- interactive HTML reports generation and export to PDF
Quick start guides
Read the following pages for more information and instructions.
Quick start guides are available for:
Moon Modeler is available in two editions, Basic and Professional. The Professional edition includes all the features of the Basic edition plus
- the ability to create SSH/SSL/TLS connections to databases
- work with multiple diagrams within a single project
- generate interactive HTML reports