JSON Schema editor and OpenAPI modeling tool
JSON schema editor & OpenAPI schema designer
- Define specifications using code or the Specification assistant.
- The assistant displays the predefined properties and allows you to fill in only the values.
- The assistant is available both in the right sidebar and in the modal dialog.
- After entering a value, the code in the Specifications field is automatically updated.
Tree & ERD-like diagrams
- Every project automatically has two diagrams that you can switch between.
- In a tree diagram there is a fixed structure of objects.
- You can add labels, images, lines and so on to an ERD-like diagram.
- Subschemas can be easily hidden.
UI & Display modes
- Support for displaying various details in the tree diagram.
- You can display descriptions, specifications and nested subschema structure directly in the diagram.
- Navigation and expand/collapse with keyboard arrows.
- LIGHT and DARK themes available.
- Zoom in, zoom out and reset UI zoom.
Import schema from a file
- Visualization of both JSON schema and OpenAPI structures.
- The import recognizes the contents of the file and creates the correct project type automatically.
- Support for different versions or drafts of JSON schema and OpenAPI.
Find and navigate
- Search in object names, but also in descriptions and specifications.
- Search also in items that are collapsed.
- Easy transition to the next search occurrence.
JSON schema & OpenAPI script generation
- Generate JSON schema scripts for a single model or project
- Edit properties in side panel or in modals
- Generate strict JSON
- Generate YAML or JSON code
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Blueprint to your own product: A diagram can give you a clear model of your data structure and help you recognize errors. It's like a blueprint to your house. You know what you are building, how to connect the pieces and you have the necessary documentation.
Efficient communication: It allows all your team members or clients to understand the relations JSON schema or OpenAPI structure in an effective manner.
Faster development: Draw JSON schema or OpenAPI structures and generate code. Avoid typos, make changes quickly.