is a visual designer for Sequelize
ORM for Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite and SQL Server
What you can do
with Meteor Modeler?
- Manage Sequelize structures in Projects
- Create Sequelize models graphically
- Specify fields, keys and indexes
- Define model and fields specifics
- Draw BelongsTo, BelongsToMany, HasOne and HasMany associations.
- Colorize models
- Add notes in HTML format, include pictures
- Configure Default values for new models
- Add UUID fields to new models automatically
- Display metadata, sample data or descriptions
UI & Themes
- Always sharp vector based graphics
- Switch between LIGHT and DARK themes
- Use UNDO and revert changes comfortably
- Toggle basic/advanced line mode
- Show or hide side panels to maximize diagram area
- Zoom in, zoom out and reset UI zoom
Sequelize script generation
- Generate Sequelize scripts for a single model or project
- Generate module scripts with Associations code
- Save Sequelize scripts to separate files
- Edit properties in side panel or in modals
- Add custom code to BEFORE and AFTER sections
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Blueprint to your own product: A diagram can give you a clear model of your data structure and help you recognize errors. It's like a blueprint to your house. You know what you are building, how to connect the pieces and you have the necessary documentation.
Efficient communication: It allows all your team members or clients to understand the relations among collections and documents in an effective manner.
Faster development: Draw database structures and generate code. Avoid typos, make changes quickly.
Trial/Early Access version expires 14 days after installation.
Freeware version allows you to save projects with 10 objects at max.
File size: 70MB
Tested on: Windows 10 Pro
File size: 93MB
Tested on: Ubuntu 20.04
File size: 95MB
Tested on: MacBook Air & M1
Perpertual license with 12 months free updates included.
User-based licensing model. One license key can be used on Windows, Linux and MacOS.