Visual ORM design tool
- Colorize models
- Add notes in HTML format, include pictures
- Configure Default values for new models
- Add UUID fields to new models automatically
- Display metadata, sample data or descriptions
UI & Themes
- Always sharp vector based graphics
- Switch between LIGHT and DARK themes
- Use UNDO and revert changes comfortably
- Toggle basic/advanced line mode
- Show or hide side panels to maximize diagram area
- Zoom in, zoom out and reset UI zoom
Sequelize script generation
- Generate sequelize scripts for single model or project
- Generate module scripts with Associations code
- Save sequelize scripts to separete files
- Edit properties in side panel or in modals
- Add custom code to BEFORE and AFTER sections
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Blueprint to your own product: A diagram can give you a clear model of your data structure and help you recognize errors. It's like a blueprint to your house. You know what you are building, how to connect the pieces and you have the necessary documentation.
Efficient communication: It allows all your team members or clients to understand the relations among collections and documents in an effective manner.
Faster development: Draw database structures and generate code. Avoid typos, make changes quickly.
Freeware version allows you to save projects with 10 objects at max.
Your order will be securely processed by GumRoad.
License key will be sent to your email box immediately after processing your order.
Use the license key to activate commercial version of the purchased product.
Single user license includes upgrades up to version 3.