is a visual designer for Sequelize
- Colorize models
- Add notes in HTML format, include pictures
- Configure Default values for new models
- Add UUID fields to new models automatically
- Display metadata, sample data or descriptions
UI & Themes
- Always sharp vector based graphics
- Switch between LIGHT and DARK themes
- Use UNDO and revert changes comfortably
- Toggle basic/advanced line mode
- Show or hide side panels to maximize diagram area
- Zoom in, zoom out and reset UI zoom
Sequelize script generation
- Generate Sequelize scripts for a single model or project
- Generate module scripts with Associations code
- Save Sequelize scripts to separate files
- Edit properties in side panel or in modals
- Add custom code to BEFORE and AFTER sections
Import from existing databases
Creating a Sequelize schema from existing databases can be done thanks to the integration with Luna Modeler. The following workflow explains how to load existing databases and create a Sequelize project.
- Load existing database structure to Luna Modeler
- In Luna Modeler copy selected tables
- Run Meteor Modeler and create a new empty project
- Paste the selected object to your Sequelize project
- Objects will be converted to Sequelize automatically
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Blueprint to your own product: A diagram can give you a clear model of your data structure and help you recognize errors. It's like a blueprint to your house. You know what you are building, how to connect the pieces and you have the necessary documentation.
Efficient communication: It allows all your team members or clients to understand the relations among collections and documents in an effective manner.
Faster development: Draw database structures and generate code. Avoid typos, make changes quickly.
Trial/Early Access version expires 14 days after installation.
Freeware version allows you to save projects with 10 objects at max.