is a schema design tool for GraphQL
Schema design tool for GraphQL
Galaxy Modeler is a schema design tool for visual GraphQL data modeling.
The software allows you to draw GraphQL schema and generate scripts.
You can also make diagrams by importing existing GraphQL schemas.
Enjoy fast and convenient data modeling for GraphQL
- Create new objects visually, add references and draw implements.
- Galaxy Modeler will add referenced fields to target types automatically.
- Changes are saved immediately and in case you need to revert changes, use UNDO.
Create documentation for GraphQL schema designs
When creating schema design for GraphQL, you can arrange objects in sub-diagrams. Add notes in HTML format, connect objects using lines with custom end point graphics or add pictures to your schema designs. You can also export diagrams to PDF files or create HTML reports.
- Use Galaxy Modeler data modeling tool for GraphQL to automatically generate schema creation scripts.
- When your schema design for GraphQL is finished, click a button on the toolbar and immediately see code preview – formatted and with syntax highlighting.
- Save scripts for whole your GraphQL project or for just a single GraphQL type, interface or other object.
The key benefit of Galaxy Modeler
schema design tool for GraphQL
A picture is worth a thousand words
Trial/Early Access version expires 14 days after installation.