What's new in Moon Modeler version 2.5
1. Improved connections for MongoDB
- Authentication added to MongoDB connection properties
- URL parameters are processed, when specified in the Server field
2. Support for schema in PostgreSQL projects
Option in connection properties:
Schema in table properties:
3. Performance improvements
Version 2.5 contains numerous optimizations that significantly affects performance of Moon Modeler.
Improved areas or functionalities:
- Multiple objects movement
- Multiple objects selection
- Rendering of objects in diagram
4. Automatic correction of corrupted project files
- Bug fixes related to copying of tables.
- Fixed issue with migration of primary keys.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- App optimization.
Many changes came with the support for PostgreSQL and SQLite, in case you find a bug or in case you miss some key functionality, please do not hesitate and write us to email@example.com. We will appreciate your feedback. Thanks!