What's new in Moon Modeler version 2.4
The latest version contains the following improvements:
1. Support for PostgreSQL database modeling
2. PostgreSQL script generation - forward engineering
3. Visualization of existing PostgreSQL database structures - reverse engineering
4. Support for SQLite database design
- Bug fixes related to deletion of tables, relations.
- Improved test coverage.
- App optimization.
- UI improvements - object type is displayed above object name, in case the object is Enum, Procedure, Function etc.
- Database connections are encrypted.
- Reverse enginering features are available only in trial or commercial version.
- Freeware version contains decent watermark in exported PDF files.
Many changes came with the support for PostgreSQL and SQLite, in case you find a bug or in case you miss some key functionality, please do not hesitate and write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate your feedback. Thanks!