What's new in Moon Modeler version 2.2.
- When objects are copied, all lines that exist among the objects are copied as well.
- The layout of relationship details was changed for better displaying of longer relationship names.
- Toolbar items re-arranged. Now the toolbar can fit smaller screens, including MacBook Air.
- The default size of all modal dialogs was changed.
- Version for MacOS is notarized and signed, installation should be smooth and without unnecessary warning messages.
- If the app could not be closed normally, it was necessary to terminate the process. Such behavior is no longer needed.
- Added support for an anonymized error report submission.
- Incorrectly defined keys in MariaDB models could lead to a crash of the application. Fixed.
- SQL preview could not be displayed for tables with incorrectly defined keys and SQL code could not be generated. Fixed.
- Various bugs related to the UNDO feature fixed.
Meteor Modeler version 2.2 - for MacOS
The latest version of Meteor Modeler includes many UI improvements and various bug fixes.